Blogger Hops November 5th-8th

First...



What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?
It is never fun to log onto your blog and see that there are less followers than yesterday. But I figure it comes with the territory. It just makes you appreciate the ones you have. I actually have never stopped following any blogs. I may not be the most active in leaving comments but that doesn't mean I don't stop in to see new posts. If I were to stop following a blog there would have to be a good reason to stop showing support for the blogger.
And...
I recently started doing the Hop hosted by Parajunkee!
The question posed to the featured blogger (The Bibliophilic Book Blog) was...
Who are your favorite authors?
Well, my favorite authors are:
Kim Harrison
Patricia Briggs
Ilona Andrews
Lisa Kleypas
Lili St. Crow
Melissa De La Cruz
Jacqueline Carey
Terry Goodkind
and many more!
Have a good week, Happy Reading!!!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Blog-hopping by to visit and follow! Good choice with Ilona Andrews--she's one of my favorite UF authors of all time. And after 6 books, not a one of them has been disappointing!

Jenny said...

Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I'm a huge Patricia Briggs and Ilona Andrews fan as well, and based on the books on the left side of your blog, I'd say we have pretty similar tastes:) I'm a new follower here and I look forward to reading your upcoming reviews!

Jenny of Supernatural Snark
www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Glad to have found you via the Hop! I haven't read most of your favorite authors, although I've heard of most of them. Guess I need to get busy, eh? Have a great weekend!

Susan said...

I forgot to say that I'm doing the FF, too. I'm your newest follower! I'll be back soon :)

Heather @ Love Life and Reading said...

Hello Fellow Blogger! Wanted to show some love and say your blog is wonderful. I myself just started a new blog and could really use your support. Return the favor and become a follower?

pruesbookblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment