Daemon's Mark by Caitlin Kittredge

There isn't a description for this book because for whatever reason the synopsis online is not the right one. So I will come up with one of my own.

What do the Russian mob, a brothel and a dead teenage were have in common. It is up to Luna to find out. In this non-stop ride we follow Lieutenant Wilder around Nocturne City and as far as the Ukraine. We get to see familiar faces and meet some new and unexpected foes and allies alike.

I really like the Nocturne City series and have been a fan ever since it first came out. Daemon's Mark is just as good as the rest. Luna is a strong female lead that is flawed, a little bad tempered and doesn't quite know how to follow the rules. Things that always seem to get her into trouble. She is also loyal and caring, things that make her fellow officers trust her and her friends stick by her.

I have to say I missed a certain misty, glowy eyed hotty in this book, but I'll get over it. Luna and Will's relationship grows in this book and you can tell that Luna is feeling comfortable and safe with him. Something in my opinion she needs.
There is plenty of action in this book. It is pretty non-stop from beginning to end. So sit back, relax and enjoy.

Visit the authors web page here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a new series to me. Nice review.


Stephanie G

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

This is a series I have not read yet. But I do enjoy Caitlin Kittredge's books. I have read the first two of the London Series. And the third one has the cover reveled at Kittredge's blog. :) I am looking forward to it. But this series sounds like a great series. I read a short story that was a spin-off of this and really enjoyed it. I have this series on the list to try out. This sounds like a great book.

Portugal said...

I haven’t red the book yet but I think it’s quite nice to read since I am a book lover! Nice blog by the way.

Post a Comment